Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user's or computer's browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and how they use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session by occupying a space of minimal memory and no harm to the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are erased from your hard drive at the end of your browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the same, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent – by enabling cookies on your browser you will not link stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase in cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse through a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the items that make up an order, complete the purchase order process, apply for enrollment or participate in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Customization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the locale from which you access the service, and so on
– Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus to perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that the users make of the offered service. This is done by analyzing your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most effective way possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your navigation profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store user behavior information obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing you to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it
Third Party Cookies: The i-moments Web may use third party services that collect information for statistical purposes, for your use of the Site, and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
You Can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet explorer
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Chrome for Android